Compressed Air FiltersPioneers in the industry, we offer drain valve timer type, condensate sensing drain valve and cleansweep microfilters from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 60,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Temperature of Media||Below 90 Degree C|
|Voltage||24 - 230 V|
The CTD valve series represents the ultimate in valve performance. Decades of experience of valve manufacturing have allowed us to identify the issues commonly associated with drain valves and undertake the necessary improvements required. The oversized orifice design and a specifically designed solenoid operator section allow rapid discharge of dust and particles.Features:
- All new Mechanical clean function
- Proven Reliability
- All digital Electronic Circuit for time control
- Water proof IP 55 enclosures, ideal for outdoor installations
- Adjustable Drain and Cycle times
- CE Approved
Condensate Sensing Drain Valve
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||225 X 127 X 164 mm|
|Voltage||85 to 265 V|
|Operating pressure||up to 16 bar|
condensate sensing type automatic drain valve is the latest advancement in drain valve technology. These valves sense the condensate level for activation, ensuring absolutely no loss of compressed air and hence results in enormous energy saving. Condensate sensing type drain valves are highly efficient and reliable. Fault tolerant system is switching over into timer mode automatically while LDV fails to operate due to sensor failure. Features:
- All the functions of the valve are accurately indicated by the LED display.
- Test switch (or) manual drain allows function test at anytime.
- Intelligent Controller detects valve, probe failure and acts accordingly.
- Noise free, as air is not discharged.
- Inbuilt fault tolerant system ensures continues operation of drain valves.
Approx. Price: Rs 70,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
A wide range of end-users are now using the microfiltration membranes for manifold sets of uses. Unlike several other kinds of equipment for treating water and waste-water, the majority of microfiltration membranes are extremely specific in application. Also, the individual types of products rarely compete with each other. For instance, gaseous filtration or filtration of liquids consisting of high amounts of corrosive chemicals is commonly filtered using PTFE membranes. Also, the microfiltration spiral membranes that are best used for processing dairy products and industrial biotechnological necessities are increasing each day sue to their vast list of utilities. Features:
- Guaranteed dew point performance
- Provides you with a status indicator
- Design simplicity
- Different grades of coalesce for manifold applications