|Air Conn||1/2 inch|
|Max Inlet Temp||140 Degree F|
Ingersoll Rand Refrigerated Dryers make providing continuous dry air as easy as piping a self-contained unit into your compressed air supply line. These dryers are able to connect to both reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors Just some of the features on IR dryers include corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation. All of these help to ensure your end line receives a steady long-term supply of dry air. This virtually eliminates cost due to ruined product finishes, scrapped materials or replacement of pneumatic tools and manufacturing equipment destroyed by wet air.Features and Benefits to Ingersoll Rand air compressor dryers:
Designed for Optimum Efficiency:
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy. A built-in stainless steel demister efficiently removes all moisture.
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently.
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point.
- Reliable, fully hermetic compressors use environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant.
- A fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve helps minimize air loss.
Ingersoll Rand dryers offer multiple design features to ensure a constant dew point at all load levels, and to deliver continuous dry-air performance that satisfies ISO7183 and CAGI ADF100 industry standards. The dryer''s full function control with enhanced control parameters, diagnostics and alarms is more sophisticated and powerful than similarly sized competitive products. We also test every unit to ensure leak-free operation and compliance with operating specifications.